Battlefield 5: Last Content Update Is Out Now, All new features and Gameplay
BattleField v’s last big content update:
The Summer Update is coming soon, and now developer DICE has shared more details about it. First and foremost, DICE said it will not publish promotional materials of trailers for the new update. like it's done in the past so as to not distract from the more important issues in the world today following the Murder of George Floyd. [Update: The update is now live on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, and as DICE stated, it has been released without the usual fanfare you'd expect around such a launch.]
The new weapons include in the Sjögren Shotgun, Chauchat , M3 Infrared, K31/43 , Welgun (Medic), M1941 Johnson (Assault), PPK/PPK Suppressed (all classes), M1911 Suppressed (all classes), and the Welrod (all classes).
As for the new grenades, include the Firecracker, Demolition, and Type 99 Mine for all classes.
Battlefield V Summer Update Patch Notes
- Aerodrome – The new update Removed the MG turret that was placed below the ground at the edge of the map.
- Aerodrome - Also Removed the stationary weapon fortification that was placed into the ground near Sector F.
- Al Sundan - This new map has temporarily been removed from rotation . the Game officials address an issue with incorrect VO, following a change to the playable factions on this map. It will be returned to all rotations pending a Hotfix that we’ll be releasing as soon as possible.
- Marita – this update Fixed a hole in the wall by Zervos Farm which could be exploited.
- Panzerstorm - All standard modes now offer U.S. vs. Germany (except Grand Operations).
- Panzerstorm - German Army is now set as the defending force for the game.
- Twisted Steel - All standard modes now offer U.S. vs. Germany (except Grand Operations).
- Twisted Steel - Fixed the floating barrels and barbed wire near Radio Tower A.
- Twisted Steel - Players should no longer be able to get stuck between the barrels and the bridge strut near tower D.
- Underground – this will Fixed an exploit that could disable smoke effects.
- Combined Arms – Also Fixed the missing tab on the end of round screen.
- Firestorm –The Players will no longer enter a bleed out state when playing in solo mode.
- Practice Range - the missing Panzerbüchse 39 and Boys AT Rifle bi-pod when using them on the range.
Weapons & Gadgets
- Firecracker Grenade-all classes
- Type 99 Mine-all classes
- 500lb bombs are now have lowered blast damage and hey increased irreparable damage to make it a two-pass kill.