Agnisar Pranayama (Kriya): Benefits Of Agnisara Kriya,Steps And Side Effects
Why Pranayama Is So Important For Us?
Whether you are anxious or angry should relax for a bit at least one time in a day. In our daily life every time we take the stress and we exhale the stress. That’s why pranayama is so important for your body as well as your mind relaxation. If you do pranayama daily you can see the effect but when you are doing you should do it in a good manner.
Pranayama can reduce the diseases in your body if you do regularly. Pranayama also boosts your immunity power so your body can defend. If you are doing in the wrong way so all of your hard work will be completely waste. You should do it in the right way.
What Is Agnisar Pranayama?
According to Yog-Guru PP Swami Ramdev Ji Maharaj, Agnisar kriya is one of the 7th important Pranayama along with 6th another pranayama which is Bahya, Anulom-Vilom, Bhramri, Bhastrika, Kapalbhati, and Udgeeth. It is breathing practices that keep our immune power strong and maintain a healthy body.
|Agnisar Pranayama Stomach Churning|
In Sanskrit ‘Agni’ means fire and ‘Sar’ which means Essence. There are a total of six(6) Kriyas of yoga, Dhauti is one of them. There are Four(4) categories with 13 different kinds of Dhautis in total. Agnisar is also known as a Kriya which belongs to the category ‘Antar Dhauti’.
- Sit in Padmasana and keep your hands on your knees. After sitting properly close your eyes and concentrate on slow breathing.
- Then Exhale slowly and steadily and stop it outside. Exert slight pressure by keeping your hands on your knees and then start expanding and contracting your stomach.
- Keep the stomach and hands normal before doing the inhale process.
- Stay still in the same position and inhale slowly and smoothly. Take deep breaths and be stable n the same position.
- Contraction and Extension of the stomach should be done for at least 10 times. Repeat the process for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Also, you can move your belly in and out without inhaling and holding it.
- Do this In and Out process around 30 to 50 times for a better result.
- And at last, let your belly muscle relax and then do it again.
Benefits Of Agnisar Pranayama:
Agnisar Pranayama is fully helpful for Stomach Related problem and it gives internal energy and provides vitality also improves the immune system of the human body. There are many more benefits of Agnisar Pranayama which is discussed below
Strengthens Abdominal Muscles:
Agnisar Kriya helps in strengthening the abdominal muscles which further help in relieving the digestive disorders. Agnisar is a breathing activity where the abdominal and digestive muscles are being churned out which helps to improve the Belly area and internal organs.
Suspension Of Ageing Phase:
Agnisar Kriya helps to keep people to rejuvenate the body organs and interrupt the Ageing phase and keeps your youth and strength.
Cure Digestion And Constipation:
People with constipation, indigestion and loss of appetite should practice Agnisar Kriya regularly for better results.
|Agnisar Pranayama On Knees|
Cures Lung Disease:
Continuous Inhalation and Exhalation help relieve lung disorders and smooth breathing keeps your lungs clean.
Daily Practice of this pranayama overcomes laziness, disinterest and strengthens the Internal Organs, Belly Muscles and Muscles, Nerves, and Blood Veins.
Increases Blood Flow:
Cures Other Diseases:Agnisar pranayama cures the throat related problems and Kapha problems and also cures asthma, tuberculosis(TB), etc.
- Patients with Ear, Eyes, and Nose problem strictly avoid Agnisar Pranayama.
- Also who are suffering from a hernia, intestinal, diarrhea, and high blood pressure should not do the Kriya.
- This particular Pranayama should be done early in the morning before breakfast and meal and should not be done in the meal hour, also should practice 4 hours after having a meal.
- In the summertime, you have to be careful and after practicing this person should practice Shitali Pranayama at least 10 minutes.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol should be avoided and also oily, heavy and no veg food is also prohibited. If necessary eat light and simple pure food during practice.
- If you are feeling tired and other physical problems during practice immediately stop the Kriya.
- If you have recently undergone any kind of Stomach Operation or you have any Stomach related to the problem then you should not go further.
- Also, you can contact any Yoga expert and consult with him/her about the stomach problem and then practice with the expert following his/her proper instruction under the guidance.