8 Types of Pranayama and its Benefits
8 Types of Pranayama and its Benefits
|Nadi shodhana pranayama|
Nadi Sodhana Pranayama
Ever imagine if we didn't have so many mental fluctuations in a day. in yoga we talked about balance like balancing an asana on one leg, balancing our diet in healthy moderation or juggling all different areas of our life by any means .the goal is to achieve a state of mental emotional and physical equilibrium.Branum helps us to reach the state of Peace. one Branum we will practice today is Nauti shortener, which is the best practice for balancing our energy flow .
Nadi Shodhana pranayama Benefits
- This pranayama Infuses our body full with oxygen.
- This Clears and releases toxins of our body.
- Also Reduces stress and anxiety of our body.
- Helps to Calms and rejuvenates our nervous system.
- Helps our hormones to balance.
- Helps to Supports clear and balanced respiratory channels
- This pranayama Helps to alleviate respiratory allergies that cause hay fever, sneezing, or wheezing
- Helps to Balances solar and lunar, masculine and feminine energies of human body
- Fosters the mental clarity and an alert our mind.
- This also helps to Enhances our ability to concentrate.
- Brings balance to the left and right hemispheres of the brain
- Excellent breathing technique to calm and center of our mind.
Sheetali pranayama is a breathing technique that is used to both calm the mind and cool the body. The term comes from the Sanskrit language, sitali, that means “cooling” or “soothing” prana, that means "life force" and ayama, meaning "extension". To do sitali pranayama, the tongue is rolled and so the breath is drawn in through the tongue as if through a straw.
Sitali pranayama differs from many other breathing technique of pranayama that are intended to warm the body.
Sheetali Pranayama Benefits:
- Sheetali Pranayama helps people to cool down the nervous system as well as the body temperature.
- This Particular Pranayama is truly helpful for Tounge, Mouth, and throat related diseases.
- Daily practice of pranayama controls the High B.P.
- Beneficial against the Insomnia problem.
- It is helpful for calmness inflammation throughout the body and helps to sleep well.
- It is a stress buster and keeps the mind fresh.
- It purifies the blood and also beneficial for spleen diseases.
- Prevents heavy hair fall.
- Helpful in fever, indigestion, and hyperacidity.
- Sheetali Pranayama is known for Balancing excess pitta.
- Improves the immunity system very well.
- Soothes inflammatory skin conditions.
Ujjayi Pranayama(breathing) is a Pranayama/breathing technique employed in a variety of Taoist and Yoga practices. This Pranayama is sometimes called "the ocean breath". Unlike some other forms of Pranayama, the ujjayi Pranayama is typically done in association with sana/yoga practice in some styles of yoga as the exercise.
Benefits of Ujjayi Breathing/pranayama:
- Physical Health
- Flow of Inner Energy
- Relieving Stress
Kapalbhati Pranayama a very powerful breathing technique that not just helps you lose weight but also brings your entire body into a perfect balance. This breathing technique is an intermediate to advanced breathing technique that strengthens your chest, cleans your abdominal organs and energizes your nervous systems. This Kapalbhati Pranayama is also called Skull Shining Breathing Technique.
Long long day ago, a set of breathing techniques were devised to help the people to maintain their overall health in a good condition. It is called the yogic breathing technique, and it is an important aspect of yoga. Kapalbhati is one among them, and it has been keeping people healthy and pure since ages.
It is a very technical breathing technique and comes with a variety of benefits. It is a ‘shat’ Kriya Technique that helps us to get rid of toxic air from our entire body.
Benefits of Kapalbhati Pranayama (Kriya):
- Prepares You For Advanced Pranayama
- Oxygenates “Dead Space” In The Lungs
- Weight Loss
- Improves DigestionAndBlood Circulation
- Strengthens Mula Bandha
- Increases Pitta Dosha
- Reduces Kapha Dosha
Bhastrika Pranayama/breathing technique is an excellent breathing exercise. It keeps our body healthy and mind happy. Heart and brain patients must do this exercise to get miraculous results. Depression, migraine, parkinson’s disease and paralysis are completely cured, which is impossible by medicines. This exercise is a breathing technique of Yoga.
Now explore Yoga life and the (Blows Breath) and Its Benefits to our immune system. Now with the Lockdown we can’t go out of our home for running or jogging, which means many person with many type of illness like heart,sugar,high-preasure can’t take care of their properly.
Benefits of Bhastrika Pranayama:
- Supports Nervous System
- Benefits our Motor System
- Body-Mind Energizer
- Great for the Lungs
- Increase Immunity
Whether you are anxious or angry should relax for a bit at least one time in a day. In our daily life every time we take stress and we exhale the stress. That’s why pranayama is so important for your body as well as your mind relaxation. If you do pranayama daily you can see the effect but when you are doing you should do it in well manner.
Pranayama can reduce the diseases in your body if you do regularly. Pranayama also boost your immunity power so your body can defend. If you are doing in wrong way so all of your hard work will be completely waste. You should do in right way.
Benefits of Bhramari pranayama:
- Bharamari pranayama changes same noticeable things. If you do regularly so you can the effect such as it gives deep relaxation and it also increases the creativity, learning power and it reduce the stress.
- It immediately affects the cardiovascular system which can reduce the high blood pressure and it slightly fall the heart bit rate.
- When we do bhramari pranayama specially when we close our eyes. It can affect in nervous system and hence relieves from insomnia.
- If any woman is pregnant so in that time if she does pranayama. It would help. It can reduce the pain and strengthen emotionally.
Today I am going to discuss how yoga is beneficial in multiple conditions what are all the different bio chemicals that yoga practice can stimulate and in all these exercises be within your comfort zone. Do not over exert if you're feeling any discomfort or lightheadedness you just start the exercise and continue with your normal breathing so there are not any severe contraindications so breathing is safe and you can continue. Don't rush into any of these breathing exercises.
Pranayama is very useful if you do in well manner. If you do pranayama then you can prevent from any disease. It can boost your immunity power so you can live healthy. So today I come up with a very effectful pranayama. If you want to do this so you have to follow the steps very carefully. Because if you do incorrectly all the time you invested. All time will be completely wastage. So, lets learn thoroly……
Benefit of thirumoolar pranayama:
- Thirumoolar pranayama create the positiveness in your body and keep your body disease free.
- Thirumoolar pranayama best breathing excise for increase immune power and it isincreasing also the memory power.
- Thirumoolar pranayama increase the patience ness it keepsyou remain relax while you doing.
- Thirmuoolar pranayama can defend your metal issues. If you do it regularly.
- Thirmuoolar pranayama is best for the who have high blood pressure it can reduce the blood pressure.
- It also prevents from many diseases like diabetes.
Sitkari Pranayama Benefits:
- Sitkari Pranayama helps to keep the body temperature balanced if practiced well.
- If it is done by the guidance of any Yoga teacher properly then it is helpful to control the blood pressure.
- Practicing Sitkari keeps the sugar level in control and helpful for Diabetes.
- Those who are suffering from Anxiety and Hypertension Sitkari Pranayama is truly helpful for them.
- Daily practice of this pranayama makes the person more attractive and fresh.
- Daily Practice reduces the Hunger Pangs and Quenches Thirst.
- Keep the Mind calm and provide mental composure.