How to do Abs Workout at Home without Equipment
If you are ready to train your body and make some cool changes in your body so here we are. We will tell you a variety of exercises that will achieve your dream body or goal. You don’t need to purchase expensive gym tools or you don’t need to be a member of a high-paid gym. It will cost you a lot. But here is the thing that if you are serious so you have to every follow step otherwise it will affect your upper and lower body. Your core key will be that with every exercise you do in that workout you should body stable.
Based on review and best recommendation we have decided to train those exercises so you can get benefits as soon as possible. One thing we have to keep in our mind that all exercise we have appointed those can be done easily in your home you don’t have to go anywhere. You see your abs are complex groups of muscles to work. So it is important to work for the different ways and different exercises (front-to-back, Side- to side). By doing abs exercise will help your overall health and it will help your core and immune power will increase.
So now we are going to tell you the perfect exercises that make your body more luscious and harder. Here the exercises you need to follow.
Rectus abdominus, hips, and obliques
- At first, lie down and keep your hands behind your head.
- After that left shoulder blades off the matt and pull-up, your legs bent 90 degrees. Look at your thighs and keep your neck relaxed.
- Then engage abs and move right elbow towards the left knee while you are doing keep remain straight right leg.
- Try to lower it as much as you can without touching the matt. Complete at least 10 times.
2.Side Hip Bridge:
The entire back of your legs and your glutes.
- At first, stand lying down on the right side keep your other leg over the right leg and right forum on the matt elbow under your shoulder.
- Then your right hand should be touching the matt and your palms have to touch the ground. The other hand has to be on the left hip.
- After that lift your hip and make a straight line head to heels. Then down the lower back.
- You can do it 10-15 sets a day.
- In beginning lying down back and keep your hands aside from your body.
- Then lift your legs 45 degrees above from the ground trying to push into your arms pull up your knee on the chest until your hips lift off the ground and slowly return to the start.
- Complete the 10-15 sets.
Abs, Glutes, Hips.
- Start the exercise with standing straight and hips apart width. Pull your hands over your head.
- After that bend your elbow so you can be clasped behind body biceps are framing faces.
- Engage the muscles with control and swing arms forward and down.
- Complete 10 sets of it.
Transverse abdominals, obliques.
- Start In plank position. Keeping the hips level try to touch your left shoulder with your right hand and do the same for the opposite set. Then you can down your hands back to the ground.
- Complete 10 sets of it.
latissimus dorsi, trapezius, biceps brachii.
- Sit on the floor engage your abs and lean the back of your body.
- Both legs should be bent at 90 degrees and arms are also bent hands clasped and elbow are wide.
- Rotate torso to the right side and right elbow hovering. Keep your lower still while your upper body is rotating.
- Complete 7 sets of it.
7.Plank to toe touch:
Triceps, Transverse Abdominis, and Neck Flexors
- At first start with a plank position.
- Engage the lower abs and pull your hips and lift your body like a “v” shape upside down.
- After that while, you are pulling your body try to touch with your right hand to your left ankle.
- Do as same for the opposite side. Complete 10 times.