How to do Biceps Workout at Home without Equipment
While many of our upper body workout needs equipment like dumbbells, barbells, and many more. Arm workouts without weights are a solid way to put your muscles tensed. After all, the weight of your body is also a equipment in its own. you can use it to load your arm muscles and make a good workout system. A gym membership or any kind of heavy lifting is totally optional.
THE ULTIMATE HOME WORKOUT FOR BICEPS:
1. DIAMOND PUSH-UPS
Normal/ordinary push-ups techniques mainly target the chest, shoulders, triceps, and the abs. But making some few changes to your push-up technique, will let you target your biceps. for example Diamond push-ups get their name cause when you perform it your hands are in diamond shape. it force your arms closer together to help target your biceps.
How to Do Diamond Push-ups With Proper Form
- First begin by performing 3–4 sets of 9–13 repetitions. You can chose sets and repetitions according to your ability.
- Now begin with all fours with your knees and toes flexed and in contact to the ground. You have to take your hips over your knees. Then the hands should be slightly closer than the shoulders. Now connect your thumbs and the index fingers to create a diamond kind of shape.
- Then you have to straighten your legs to lift the knees off the flor, that you end up in a pushup position. Your legs have to be together.
- Now squeeze your quads and glutes then, You have to remain your chin tucked, as if you were holding an delicate thing under your chin.
- You have to pull your chest toward the hands by bending the elbows.
- Lower your body until your upper arms are close to your chest. then Pause for one second at the bottom of that movement.
2. REVERSE HAND PUSH-UPS
Reverse hand push-ups exercise target even more on your biceps than diamond push-ups, so get ready for this exercise!
HOW TO DO A REVERSE HAND PUSH-UP
- To start this exercise you have to come in standard push-up position first.
- Then you h slowly rotate your arms outward until your fingers are pointed toward your toes.
- Now move the hands a little bit toward, and the feet into a comfortable position, but keep your arms in straight position.
- Engage your core.
- Now lower yourself toward the ground slowly. Your wrists and forearms should not be flexible enough yet, so don not force your body to go lower than what feels comfortable.
- Hold your position for 2 seconds, then push yourself upward.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 for each rep.
3. ONE ARM PUSH-UPS
This exercise force your biceps to compensate for missing support.
HOW TO DO A ONE ARM PUSH-UP
- To do this exercise you have to start in a basic push-up position.
- Then take one arm of the ground and place it behind the back.
- Engage your core.
- After doing this you can slowly lower yourself until your chest touches the ground. keep your back straight and your body parallel to the ground always.
- Hold the position for two to three seconds, then push yourself up slowly.
- Repeat these steps 3 to 5 for each rep.
- Switch arms when you complete one set for one arm and perform the same exercise with another hand.
4. SIDE PLANK
the plank is another great exercise with many variations that can challenge your biceps.
HOW TO DO A SIDE PLANK
- To start this exercise, you have to come in standard push-up position first.
- Then slowly turn your body to one side and raise your one arm until it points straight upwards.
- Keep both arms straight, aligned, and nearly perpendicular to the ground. you have to stay in this position for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Lower yourself to traditional plank position, then repeat the exercise on your other side.
5. PLANK UP-DOWN
The plank up-down exercise basically trains your biceps and also helps to quite a decent cardio workout if you do it quickly.
HOW TO DO A PLANK UP-DOWN
- firstly you start in lowered plank position, and your weight should be on the forearms.
- Then straight your one arm, for this your palm is flat on the floor.
- When you straight your the other arm, your both palms should be flat on the floor and you should be in basic push-up structure.
- Now you can lower one arm, so your forearm is on the ground.
- then you can lower your other arm, so both your forearms are on the ground.
- Repeat this steps 2 to 5 times.