How to do Exercise at Home without Equipment
We all know that daily exercise is very important for optimizing health. And there is also very hectic for some people to go every day to the gym and doing heavy workout and also there can be any other reason you want to avoid. If you don’t want to go to the gym then it is also very difficult to choose the right exercise that can be done in your home. You don’t have to think that you have to afford much space or money. That’s why we are gonna teach you home exercises without equipment.
That exercise we will tell you directly target your whole body. If you can make it your habit then it will increase your immune system and improve your bone strength it will solve your heart problems it would help you to minimize all the life-threatening diseases. There is no doubt that exercise on daily basis would improvise your best path to live a fit and healthy life. As I told you that no need for any equipment your body weight is a very big piece of equipment it will also remind you what you have to do. We all should start with easy to do exercises.
Those are exercises we have sort listed only for you guys. It will direct you to the right track, So don’t waste any time lets jump into our first exercise :
- Jumping Jacks:
glutes, quadriceps, hip flexors.
- This exercise target is your whole body. Stand straight with heel together and hands should be placed on your side.
- After that start jumping along with your hands. And your hands should rise above your head while you are jumping.
- Then brings back your hands to the start position and stop jumping.
- Complete 10 sets of it.
Transversus abdominis, Rectus abdominis, Internal oblique, External oblique muscles.
- It is the best rock-hard abs. At first, you have to get into a push position with your elbows.
- Then your elbows should be bend in 90 degrees and your body should be straight with your forearms keep it in your mind all weight has to be on the forearms.
- Your body has to be formed a straight line and hold it as much as you can.
- Complete 15 times of it.
- Cross crunches:
rectus abdominis, the internal and external obliques.
- It strengthens the core. At first Sit on your back. Bend your knee and feet placed on the floor.
- Then you have to put your hands on the behind of your head.
- After that, you bring your right shoulder and elbow across your body, and at that movement bring up your left leg towards your left shoulder.
- Try to tab your knee with your elbow. Go back to the same position where you have started.
- Repeat the whole process 10 times.
quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes, abdominals, calves.
- It helps you to get in better shape. At first start with the hips back and your back should be straight, chest and shoulders up.
- Then you have to bend your knee and squat down to keep them in the line with your feet.
- At first start with 25 times a day but increase it day by day.
abdominals, back muscles, gluteal muscles, quadriceps, hamstrings.
- It mobilizes your hips. At first, Start pushing your hips towards the ground until it touches the floor and makes a 90-degree angle with the knee.
- Then you have to take forward your other leg and your back should be straight and relaxed.
- After doing the whole set try to do with another side.
- Complete 15 times of it.
- Dead Bugs:
erector spinae, obliques, rectus abdominis, transverse abdominis.
- It increases flexibility and balance. Lie down on your back and keep your hands and legs pull up towards the sky.
- After that take back your right hand and put it back on your head while you have to also lower up your left leg.
- After doing the complete the whole set do it as it is for the opposite side.
- Complete 10 times of it.
chest muscles, or pectorals, shoulders, or deltoids, back of your arms, or triceps
- At first, get down towards the ground sitting your hands shoulder-width apart. Ensure that your body should make a straight line.
- Then start to begin to lower the body keep the elbow close to the body after that push back to the start position.
- Complete at least 10 times.